Later this year orders may be placed online. Until then please email us at email@example.com or telephone 01823 661066 for enquiries and orders. All orders and prices will be confirmed by email. Fixings are priced per 100 which is the minimum order. However for large sizes, minimum orders can be less than 100.
Personal details will not be sold or exchanged with others except where necessary for delivery of goods. We will contact you from time to time with details of new products or special deals unless you tell us that you do not wish to be contacted. Our full Business Terms are set out here and can be printed.
We regret that orders cannot be cancelled once they are in transit.
Until the Online ordering and payment is constructed, the methods of payment are:
- Credit/Debit card via telephone – Call us by phone on 01823 661066
- Cheque by post. We will despatch the goods after the cheque has been banked. Please make the cheque payable to ‘Motalines’ and send it to us at:
- Account holders will be sent invoices and a statement every month. To open an account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01823 666099. Please also read our Terms of Business.
We aim is to supply high quality products. Most carry a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. We are also bound by the regulations relating to purchasing online and our customer's statutory rights.
If you are not happy with a product purchased through our website, you may return it to us within 14 days, for a full refund or credit. Please let us know by phone 01823 661066 or by email email@example.com The following conditions apply:
1. The goods must be returned in an un-used state, in the condition that they were supplied. The customer must pay for the cost of returning the item(s). However, if the goods are proved to be faulty, a refund will be made to cover reasonable costs for postage/carriage.
2. When returning goods please enclose details of the original Invoice number, item(s) returned and a brief reason for their return. Please also state whether you require a full refund, a credit note or alternative goods to be supplied. (Please note that if the goods were purchased using a Credit or Debit Card, we are only able to refund to the card used to make the purchase).
Damaged in Transit
If your goods were damaged in transit, please let us know within 7 days. If they were visibly damaged when delivered, please indicate this on the delivery note. Once we have received the damaged goods back we will issue you with a full refund.
We want all our customers to be 100% Satisfied! If not, please let us know.